Monday, October 12, 2009

Year of the Walk...2 down 1 to go!

I think I will always think of this year as the year of the walk.  I decided in January that I ought to give the whole excercise thing a try again.... I just never love it, but I can walk. 

So, back in April I got my walks started off with the March of Dimes Walk for Babies.  It was so fun, I walked with my friends from work on a dreary, misty day.  But, we always have fun together and this day was no different. 

Well this weekend we got to have part 2 of the year of the walk.  Michael and I helped with this year's Dallas Walk for Honduras (this link shows some pictures from Saturday) benefitting Predisan.  Predisan is a really neat Christian, medical mission that we think is worth the walk. 

We had a great time on another dreary, misty morning with old friends from church and new friends we have made working with Predisan. 

Now, I just have the Breast Cancer 3 day left.  It isn't too late to support team Brownings for Boobs, Emme is so close she has raised 92% of her money, you could give her last 8%!

I just hope it isn't a dreary, misty 3 day walk.  I don't mind 3 miles in the rain, but I don't know that I want to do 60 in the rain. 

1 comment:

annalee said...

way to go walker! SO proud of you and all you are supporting with your walks!