Monday, October 19, 2009

Punkin at the Patch

Avery and I had big fun last Friday.  Aunt Linde took time out of her crazy work schedule these days to go to the pumpkin patch with us.  We had a great time.  The pumpkin patch was a really cute one by a church in our neighborhood.  It was a great fall morning to go and we were the only people there so Avery had free reign.  Sorry for the millions of pictures, but I thought it was fun to see him running all over.  Avery had tons of fun with the mini pumpkins.  He loved that they were just his size and he carried them all over the patch.  Aunt Linde even convinced him to kiss the pumpkin as we were leaving.
He also really liked beating patting the pumpkins and touching the warty ones. 
I thought it would be cute to get a picture of Avery sitting in the pumpkins because that was a super cute picture last year.  What a difference a year makes, we were NOT interested in sitting on the pumpkins this year. 

3 comments:

MELANIE said...

oh Abbe, he looks like such a BIG boy in these pictures!! Where did the baby Avery go?!? Awesome pumpkin patch--we went Friday too, to the one in Flower mound with about 100 other people...Cute pictures of your pumpkin!

Supermom-In-Training said...

He looks so much older in these pictures! And I must say, the choice of t-shirt is a great one (since we have the same one for JD!)! What a cutie!

tw said...

So precious! I've been meaning to get Marin out to a pumpkin patch - hopefully it's not too late! I'll feel like a terrible mother if we miss the pumpkins!