Sunday, October 12, 2008

Punkin Play Date

If we were playing Scattergories, my favorite game, I would call this blog Pumpkin Patch Play date with Poopin' Ponies for a 5!!
Thursday Avery and I met his buddies Charlie, Brady and Claire for a play date at the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. I think we actually ended up at the wrong one, but we still had a great time. Baby boy even semi-smiled for his picture in the great spot Amie found.
Charlie and Brady thought the goat was very cool, unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the ponies that were keeping Brady entertained with their bodily functions. I am very proud to report that when Brady was telling about his day later, Avery and Charlie got mentioned before the poop. In the almost 3 year old world, that means we ranked VERY high. Avery and Claire supervised from the strollers and had a blast. I am so glad I got to play with my work friends in a NON work environment.
Can you tell how mad Avery is in the stroller picture? My usually easy going baby was NOT impressed with riding in the car to Flower Mound, he cried all the way there and most of the way back. Luckily he did not scream all the way to Tyler later that day, I was very nervous loading him in the car for his 3rd ride.
I am loving Fall Fun! I'll have to post pictures of our fun decorations and I can't wait to show you the costume! I was reading on someone else's blog that she has a weakness for holiday clothing, ditto, Avery has 3 Halloween PJ's and I wish we had more. We are also up to 3 Halloween shirts and they are GREAT!
Happy Monday!

9 comments:

linde said...

baby boy is the cutest boy around (along with brady and charlie). i love that pumpkin patch pic. i can't believe charlie is standing next to brady in that pic...he is getting BIG:) and i like those little socks i see ave wearing in his stroller:)

Jeff Giddens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Giddens said...

he cried because he doesnt want to move to the suburbs! he wants to stay in cool lakewood, or at least thats what he told me.

Renee said...

Great pics! Avery's grown a TON! I can't believe our paths almost crossed...we were at the Flower Mound Pumpkin patch Tuesday afternoon. We were in Dallas for about 24 hours visiting RSL's folks & grandparents. Glad you're enjoying the fall so much! -Renee

amie said...

Had so much fun!!! Cant wait for the next playdate! Thanks for the pictures also!

MELANIE said...

That was fun and mad props to you for remembering your camera! I guess it didn't matter since my kids didn't want their picture taken in the pumpkins anyway! I'll try another day. It WAS fun to play in a non work environment and I think as the kids get bigger the play dates will be even more fun!!

Dara said...

What a sweet little punkin'! So cute! Love it! I hope we find time to do pumpkin patch pictures this year! Crazy!

Lauren said...

Claire looks like a GIANT next to Avery! Cute pictures, though! Glad you remembered your camera...unlike my sister! ;)

Cindy said...

What fun!!! I can't wait for the turkey pictures. Of course he did not cry on the way to LouLou's house.
Love,
LouLou