STOP
Thank goodness for my hero, MAW. Friday night we were coming home from a cocktail party, I know we are soo cool. Luckily, Michael was driving because he pays more attention than I do. We were driving through an intersection where we had a green light when a Ford Bronco came barreling through a stale red light. If Michael hadn't been paying attention there would be a Bronco emblem in my forehead I feel quite certain. Because he was driving, Michael saw it coming and stomped on the brakes just in time for the guy to go flying in front of us. As a Tyler driver, reformed, I always look before starting into an intersection after my light changes to green. After Friday night I will be looking both ways even if my light is already green.
Thanks Michael, you are my night in shining armor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for Michael!
Mamma
Post a Comment