The past week at our house has been NUTS!!! Above all else the craziness made me so thankful for our wonderfully helpful families. Michael and I took turns with a stomach bug, yuck! Michael's mom was already here to keep Avery for us so she took care of Michael and Avery last Monday while I was at work. Then, she graciously turned around and came back after she had already headed home when she heard I was sick on my way home from work Tuesday night. She then kept the little prince happy and away from his germy Mamma most of the day Wednesday. THANKS HONEY!!!
We had big fun on Thursday playing with the Cole's helping get ready for baby Maggie to arrive. We can't wait to meet her in just another week or so. Please keep her family in your prayers as she will have a lot of medical things to face as a sweet girl with spina bifida.
Friday Avery got his second half of his flu shot, have you had yours??? Then baby boy got to attend his first High School football game. He went to may football games last year and hear all the commotion, but I think he really liked seeing it all first hand. He was totally fascinated by the band and loved people watching all night.
So thanks for our families for all your help to make our wonderful week smooth and easy. A big thanks for my Momma too, when she was here on Monday and helped me get the house put back together and get my week started this week even though she was tired and ready to get to her own house.

3 comments:
wow! y'all have been busy. i could comment on so much, but i'll stick with telling happy halloween to my favorite owl!!!
Love, Love, Love that boy and his cute costume!! He is for sure the cutest Owl I have ever seen!! The tree in the trunk was so stinkin cute..we are not nearly that creative at our house!!
So cute Abbe - I loved the owl costume and the cute trunk idea! Ya'll are so creative - glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment