Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to our FAVORITE Witch!!!

Avery had a wonderful Halloween. He started it off by sleeping until 11:00... He's my little teenager. His FAVORITE thing about Halloween is that is Aunt Linde's Birthday!!! Since Avery can't call to wish Happy Birthday yet he likes to send pictures instead.

Apparently note cards are yummy.
We are so thankful for wonderful Aunt Linde. There is just nothing like a sister in your life, I feel so sorry for people that don't get to have one, especially one as great as our Linde Pooh. I am SO glad that I got the best Treat ever 26 Halloween's ago!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

He is a cutie. What better card could there be? Linde was the best halloween treat. We have had 26 years of sweetness in our house!
Love you all!
Mamma

Amanda Brooks said...

He is precious!!!

Amanda Brooks said...

Oh, and Happy Bday to Linde too!!!

linde said...

sweetest baby boy around! thank you for the bday wishes:)

The McKinneys said...

Abbe!! He is totally adorable!