Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun with Friends

Avery has had a great few days with lots of fun friends. Of course I only took pictures with my phone that are not that great, but they will work. Friday he got to play with his new best bud Anderson. I always knew I loved Anderson but he was soo sweet to Avery all day it melted my heart. We were playing on the swing set and Anderson would go up the steps slide down the slide and then give Avery a push over and over, Avery LOVED it. He keeps asking when Anderson is coming again. Avery also got to play with his BFF from Houston, Adelaide while her super woman Mom walked the 3 day walk for breast cancer. Annalee was a super woman we loved seeing her walking in all her pink glory Sunday morning. Friday morning Adelaide played with us and had some breakfast so I put the little longhorn princess in an Aggie bib. I think she must already be UT through and through, she wouldn't smile in her bib. It might have also been that her bananas were really good. Please note that I am officially a boy Mom because she is not dressed yet and I forgot to find a purple bow to match her jammies for the picture. :)
Sunday at lunch Avery got to see his friend from the farthest away. We were so excited to catch up with our friends Jay and Heather and their adorable little girl McKayla. The were home in Texas visiting all the way from Dubai. McKayla was so sweet to Avery, we are going to have to teach Avery to be more excited when the ladies are blowing him kisses. One last great piece of news sweet Maggie, no longer has the breathing tube you see in this picture!! She is going much better on her breathing. Her mom and dad get to hold her, too. Please keep praying for them as this journey will be a marathon not a sprint.
Have a great day!




4 comments:

annalee said...

avery is an excellent friend! thanks for letting his buddy adelaide stay and thanks for the early morning cheer. y'all are awesome! and i am SO excited for sweet maggie's news. praying still!

amie said...

Avery is so popular!!!! Glad my child is friends with the cool kid! Thanks of putting a picture of Maggie on here, it's nice to attach a face to the prayer:)

Cindy said...

Looks like good times for all. I love Maggie's bow!
Mamma

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.