Sunday, November 16, 2008

What Happens When Nobody's Watching

When I put Avery down for his nap Friday he played and talked for a few minutes before he went to sleep, which is not so uncommon. I found this when he woke up. How on earth did he manage to get his arm all the way out of his sleeve. I have a terrible time getting his arm to bend the right way to get it off half the time. I guess I can start teaching him to dress himself now...
He was quite proud of his handiwork! I love how he wakes up in such a good mood, even with half his shirt off.

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is too cute! Really, how did he manage that?

Cindy said...

Too cute and how talented!
LouLou

Brooke said...

Ha! I really want a video moniter for our next kid. I would love to know what goes on behind closed doors!
It's amazing how much Avery looks like Michael! He's a cutie!

Emily said...

Adorable!
He always looks like the happiest baby!

MELANIE said...

How funny! Cute Avery boy! Also--his teeth are precious! (I don't think I have seen them!!)