And can I just say I HEART Chick Fil-A, thank goodness they created the chicken sandwich. Anyone want to do lunch next week? We are open Tuesday-Thursday!Friday, November 14, 2008
Ladies Who Lunch
I have always heard about ladies who lunch. I am not sure that it is a term of endearment, but I am okay with it no matter what the connotations. I think lunch dates are so fun. Avery is a gentleman who lunches, too. We love to have lunch dates! Today we got to have lunch with one of our favorites...
And can I just say I HEART Chick Fil-A, thank goodness they created the chicken sandwich. Anyone want to do lunch next week? We are open Tuesday-Thursday!
And can I just say I HEART Chick Fil-A, thank goodness they created the chicken sandwich. Anyone want to do lunch next week? We are open Tuesday-Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Abbe
Email me sometime so I can have your email address. I would love to catch up.
juliecoggin@yahoo.com
I'm sorry I will not be available for lunch next week. I will be having fun in the sun in Miami!
LouLou
Post a Comment