Monday, November 24, 2008

8 Months and Design on a Dime

My baby boy is 8 months old, I can't believe it. He celebrated yesterday with his first Cowboy game. We all had a blast, but the camera battery was dead so we are waiting for the pictures to get e-mailed to us. The best thing was we got to see Blake and Courtney. We are so excited they are engaged and Avery can't wait to have another Aunt to play with!!
Today I marked Avery's 8 month birthday by actually managing to get a few things done. Laundry and a small home project. We are the proud owners of the ugliest chandelier ever! Last year I finally figured out how to cut off the dangling crystal thingies and added little shades. Today Linde convinced me I could paint to ugly brass with a new metallic paint that is easy to use. I actually did it! If she had done it, it would have been better but I am thinking it is still better than what we had.
Here is the work in progress. It does look better, but like I said it wasn't much to start with.
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. We are going to get started tomorrow! I know we certainly have more than enough to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

Abby Leonard said...

We enjoy reading your blog while working in studio! This time, our favorite was the sexy nostrils. Thanks for providing humor for our late nights!