Also, my sweet friend Maggie is here. Maggie Cole was born Monday, she is too cute with bright red hair. I can't wait to see her up close and in person, the pictures are adorable. She will soon have surgery to close the opening in her back caused by spinda bifida. She may also need other surgeries later, but will not need for love. She has a great Mom, Dad and 3 wonderful big brothers as well as lots of extended family and friends who think she is the greatest. I know they all appreciate your prayers and support as they face a new adventure.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
More Halloween
So, our Halloween started with a new trick.... Apparently I can no longer leave Avery unattended with his playmat. He was playing too quietly while I was cleaning up. When I came to check on him this is what I found, man I wish we had a nanny cam to see how he managed that.
I asked him what happened, he just looked at me with this face... I guess I will never know.
Friday night after an emergency trip to the vet with Cleo for a sprained L elbow-give me a break. We got all dolled up in our Owl costume. Luckily Daddy came home and helped us pass out candy to the ONE trick or treater we had, pitiful! I am so sad we never get trick or treaters.
The back of his costume was really cute, too.
Aunt Linde's birthday dinner was so fun. But, our owl had to rest up. We didn't know it but his night was just getting started. He stayed up until 11 partying with all the cool kids. Good thing he slept so late that morning.
As always I am so thankful for my easy going boy. He sat happily in his high chair in his costume for most of the evening, and spent the rest of the time charming Linde and her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My favorite little owl! We did have fun at Aunt Linde's bday! Too bad he could not eat the cake. I am glad Maggie is here. She will be a treasure.
Love,
LouLou
That is the cutest owl I've ever seen! I wonder how he did that to his play gym?!? Funny. (Maggie and her family are on my prayer list)
little mags...who knows what all she has to bring us:) ave looks just like his daddy in the pic of them together!
Abbe! I ran across your blog. I don't know if you remember but I was your freshman year roommate at ACU. I have a little girl about the same age as Avery. You will have to check out my blog. www.kjadacoggin.blogspot.com
It was great to see your family and how great yall are doing
Post a Comment