Monday, September 29, 2008

Big Tex & Little Ave

Avery got to meet BIG TEX Saturday!!!! It was so fun. We had fair day with the Wombles. Avery was a trooper. We finally woke the little prince up at 10:30, so that we could head out. We visited the car show, trick Dog Show, and had lots of fried goodness. We even got to see Brian and Marcus and Grandma and Grandad for a few minutes. We stayed from about 11 until 5 and had all the fun we could stand, and only I got sunburned! Michael's favorite was the corny dogs, I voted for the fried pickles and Blake and Courtney liked the fried snickers. I hope you all get to enjoy a fun Saturday with your family soon, too.



2 comments:

Dara said...

Soooo fun!!! I wanna go! We can't seem to find anytime to make it there! We keep working on Principal Josh to take the 13th off to go on Emma's school fair day holiday! He says he can't take off... but can't he be sick???

Cindy said...

Looks like fun!
Mamma