Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding Pictures!

Linde and Jeff's wedding was amazing. Linde's friend Taylor did an amazing job of capturing the big day for Mr. and Mrs. Giddens. :)
They managed to squeeze in a pic with baby boy as he napped in the stroller just after we all got to the reception. I was really proud that Avery's stroller fit in to both the black and white wedding colors, and our family's shout out to Linde's favorite color green!
I have recently started seeing the jump wedding pictures and I think they are so cute, I am really glad we got to take a few. I think I got pretty good air.
Avery was charming from the moment we made it to the church, here he is before we even started getting ready. I couldn't resist it!I think one of my proudest moments of the wedding weekend was when Avery sweetly gripped the ring all the way down the aisle. He was so cute that when he and Michael turned around to go to their seats there was a congregational ahhh... How could you not join in :)
Michael and I were so thankful to be able to be a part of Linde and Jeff's special day (see our green.) We had so much fun and made great memories. Happy 2 week anniversary.

3 comments:

linde said...

cutest ring bearer i've ever seen!!!

amie said...

Love the green touches!!!! I think he may be the cutest ring bearer EVER!!

Leah J. said...

Beautiful pictures! I was definitely a part of that "ahhh" ... Avery was precious!