In honor of my 100th post I decided to think of 100 words of wisdom or encouragement that help me and/or are important to me.....
Honor your commitments.
Take responsibility for your actions.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength.
Accept gifts graciously; allow others the pleasure of doing something nice for you.
Love keeps no record of wrongs.
Be yourself.
No one likes to feel left out.
Say I am sorry.
Say I love you.
One hundred years from now will it matter?
Always pack extra clean underwear.
Neither height nor depth or anything else in all creation can separate us from the love of God.
Remember to choose people and relationships over tasks and things.
Love one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well hello creative blogger:)
i loved reading all your words of wisdom, but especially "choose people and realtionships over tasks and things!"
thanks for sharing.
6:20 am..are you working!! Loved the post..this is why we are friends..I need your reminders to keep me in check!!
I think I have heard some of those before!
Love you,
Mamma
Those are 100 good words to live by! Thanks for this post. I need to do some of those things more often... ;)
Great idea for a post, Abbe! (Yes...I still stalk you!)
Post a Comment