Friday, September 12, 2008

WOW!

My friend Annalee has had great pictures taken by Lisa, at Now and Then Photography. When I told Annalee how much we loved the photos she mentioned that Lisa is our friend Felicia's sister-in-law. I shamelessly sent Lisa an e-mail mentioning that if she was ever in our area we would really like some pictures. I also dropped Felicia's name as well as Annalee's. Well, we finally got to have Lisa take our pictures yesterday. She did such an amazing job. Lisa truly gave us a great experience as well as some wonderful photos. You should definitely use Lisa if you live near her in Austin, or work hard to convince her to come back to our area if you live here. We will be campaigning for her to come often! If you want to see more pictures of our little precious go to Lisa's blog.


By the way I finally figured out how to do link's with people's names I am loving it, thanks Annalee you know all the good stuff.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are just about the cutes pictures EVER! I love the one of you holding him up! Actually I love them all! And how skinny are you????

Heather said...

Those are adorable!!

kristin fulghum said...

y'all are so cute! i love them.

Supermom-In-Training said...

The pictures are wonderful! He looks like a little doll baby!

linde said...

OMG! he is the most preshy baby out there. he even made an appearance on uncle jeff's blog...which is huge. jeff only posts about technology and man stuff. i guess ave fit the man category:) i loooooovvvvvveeee avery boy!

Kaitlin said...

I love those pictures! He has such a model-like look to him!

MELANIE said...

OK, those pictures are SOOOO fabulous!! She's an awesome moment catcher! LOVE them! ;)

Cindy said...

Those pictures of the family and Avery are the cutest! I can't wait to see the rest. I have already picked out 3.
Mamma

Felicia said...

I'm so happy you got talked Lisa into coming your way. I even got a sneak peak Thursday evening and loved every one of them! She is awesome at her job! I will help with your campaign for them to come this way more often. We love our cousin time we get as well.