No, that's not my 18 month old in a infant seat(please note the disgusted face and crunched up legs)... I would never do that.
I would also never wake up at 9:15 notice that my child was still asleep and then read for the next hour until he did wake. Not me, I would get up and be very productive with a whole hour to get things done. I would also never turn on The View while I fed my little prince sausage balls instead of talking with him or watching an age appropriate show like his beloved Seasame Street featuring "melmo." I would also never then hear the date announced and realize at 10:30 that we are supposed to be at the pedi's office at 11:00. I would never then also remember that the car seat is in daddy's car, at the office. I would not then strap his infant carrier in the backseat and hope for the best while flying down the road to the pedi's office. Nope not me, I am mother of the year!

5 comments:
he is so squished:)
Oh that's too funny. At least you had something you could use even if it was too small!
I'm just impressed that you took a picture!!
Love it. We've all had those moments!
You are too funny!
Post a Comment