Tuesday, October 13, 2009

U2!!!


Last night we went to U2 it was AMAZING!  Go see them if you have the chance.  For once we enjoyed the opportunities we so often pass up living in the "big city."  Of course I forgot the camera, but this picture does the tiniest bit of justice to the amazing set and concert experience.  Wee 2 also experienced the concert, when it first started there was a lot of movement, I am not sure if that was an "oh how fun, or mamma make it stop," but at least he or she can say they have heard U2 and Muse in concert!



I have to say a huge THANKS to our families.  My Mom and Linde and Jeff have gone way beyond the usual use and abuse we give our families, between Grandma Day Care and play time at Jeff and Linde's.  Last week Mom was on Avery duty while I worked, but then also kept him Thursday and Friday while we had walk meetings and parties.  She then helped with the walk Saturday morning AND kept Avery for us AGAIN!!!  Jeff and Linde hosted a slumber party for the Prince so we could go to the concert last night complete with fun with markers and letting him climb in her bed at 5 am.  What a wonderful support network we have!  And best of all they send pictures so we can still see our little man when we were away from him so much lately!  Thanks!  Thanks!  Thanks!

No comments: