Well, I finally made the time to enjoy the BEST Christmas present ever yesterday. Michael gave me a gift certificate to have a massage at Spa Nordstrom. Jane Jones, that really was her name, is my new best friend. My one hour massage was so wonderful I just really don't know if I can do it justice. I highly recommend that you all run out and get a massage. I haven't had one since college and I don't know what I was waiting for. Go, go right now, you will not be sorry! And, I must say if you live near me the massage at Nordstrom was not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be. I have enough on my gift card to go back for another!Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Oh the Fabulousness
Well, I finally made the time to enjoy the BEST Christmas present ever yesterday. Michael gave me a gift certificate to have a massage at Spa Nordstrom. Jane Jones, that really was her name, is my new best friend. My one hour massage was so wonderful I just really don't know if I can do it justice. I highly recommend that you all run out and get a massage. I haven't had one since college and I don't know what I was waiting for. Go, go right now, you will not be sorry! And, I must say if you live near me the massage at Nordstrom was not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be. I have enough on my gift card to go back for another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh my goodness! Please let's go!!! I have a gift card to the Nordstrom's spa from my boss from over a year and a half ago! I need to go! Let's set it up!
How fun! I have a Christmas massage gift certificate too! Thanks for the reminder! What a fun treat.
WE MUST GO! and we can follow it up with mall pizza!!
WE MUST GO! and we can follow it up with mall pizza!!
What a wonderful gift! I am going to have to try out a massage at the Nordstrom spa asap! A massage ... especially when you are pregnant ... is priceless!
I may need one after next Saturday!
Mamma
Sounds great! I bet you can't wait to use the rest of the gift certificate!!
I need a BFF named Jane!!! Glad you got a great massage and I'm glad you got to lay on your tummy!!
Post a Comment