Monday, January 14, 2008

Tony Romo's Not Going to Disney World, But I am!!!!

Well, I had really hoped that this was the year of the come back for my boys. I even got clearance from my OB to go to the big game if need be. Sadly, that will not be the case. I had a bad feeling when the Giants won last week, I think we could have beaten Tampa Bay but the Giants are on a roll and we've had a long time off. I am very thankful to all the babies at work for being so good, I got an LCD and went to the game to cheer on da Boys. I am glad Michael and I can tell Wee he or she went to a playoff game, but sadly it was not a winning one. I will say I don't think the loss was at all because of Jessica Simpson. Come on people there are plenty of pro athletes with hot babe girlfriends/wives. The whole team was not fired up enough and made some crucial mistakes. There's always next year. Hopefully, we will just get better and not loose anyone too important in the off season.
In other news. I am so excited-we are going to Disney World. Michael's work trip I have been whining about is in Orlando! I am getting really excited about nice weather and some Mickey Mouse. The work part will be 3 days, but Michael and I are going a little early to do Disney in a day. I will tell you all about it when we get back. Hopefully we will even have some good pictures.
Also, I added a new element to my blog. I saw on a friend's blog a list of books she read and what she thought about them so that she could keep track of what she read and others could see, too. So, if you are interested check it out. If you have any suggestions I am always looking for a good book.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

LOVE THE BOOK LIST!!! I am going to have to copy your idea :) have SOOOOOOOOOO much fun in disney world!!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on your little Wee! Haven't seen you in awhile since Elizabeth hasn't had any babies lately. Since you enjoy books and you probably always have lists like I do, you might like this site. It's great because you can see what other people recommend and make a list for yourself of everything you keep meaning to read.

http://reader2.com/