Monday, January 21, 2008

I hate to brag....

But, I just have to say I am so proud of my husband. I knew I would have fun at Disney World and hanging out with him on this trip. But, I had no idea how proud it would make me to see him at work. This weekend (Thurs-Sat) was the annual meeting for the clients his company serves. He and his boss work with 120 clients and about 40 of these couples were able to come. It was great to get to meet them, and put faces with the names of people he tells me about. Here are a few of the things I already knew but LOVED being reminded of about my fabulous husband.



1-He is a great listener. He remembers all the little things that ALL these people tell him. They loved when he remembered to check on what was going on in their lives, and their families.


2-He can talk to anybody. As I said I stink at this. I don't think it is Michael's favorite thing, but you would never know it as he put me and all the people we spoke with at ease in no time flat.



3-Everybody loves him. All his clients couldn't wait to tell me this and how they would be lost without him. It was especially cute to hear this from the men, in their way since they don't gush like their wives do.



4-He is the hardest worker. He literally worked from 6:30 or so until 10:30-11 at the earliest and even until 1am on Saturday night. I could never be on point, helpful and friendly for that long.



5-He is good at what he does for a living and enjoys it. We waited a long time for this job to come around. Michael was great at everything he did at his last job, but it is so much more fun now that he likes his work. We are truly blessed to be in this position. While no job is perfect this one has so many great qualities and it was evident that Michael is awesome at it.



Now if Michael could only revisit this nap, I think he earned it. But, you know him he was back to the grindstone first thing this morning.



Sorry for the bragging, I couldn't resist. I'll post Magic Kingdom pictures ASAP-they'll be a little less nauseating. :) Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was a great post! Sweet Michael! Everything you said was so great, and I think you have every reason to brag on your great husband! I'm so glad you were able to go with him on this trip and see him in his element! I can't wait to hear about Disney World and see pics! Ibet you had a blast!

annalee said...

what a fantastic tribute to a fantastic husband!

Dara said...

Such a great post about your sweet hubby! I am glad the trip went well. I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip and see the pics!!!!

Unknown said...

We all need little reminders about how blessed we are!
Glad you had fun.
Mamma

Carolyn said...

Disney is much more pleasant this time of year than in the summer. Next time, come and stay with us at the beach. I'll babysit! aunt carolyn

amie said...

Not that you need to hear this..but you are such a great wife to post such a sweet note about your husband!!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. That has got to make Michael feel great! Every husband likes to hear that from their wife. A powerful testimony of love and admiration.