Friday, January 25, 2008

Yummy!

Well, we had another Dr. visit yesterday and all was well! Wee continues to wiggle along with no problems. I also had the pleasure of doing the old glucose tolerance test. It was kind of like drinking an orange pop ice, times TEN MILLION on the sweetness. Even though it didn't taste great I was able to remember slurping on tons of pop ices in the summer at Papa's lake house, so I made it through. I am so glad they had orange and I didn't have to have fruit punch. I think I will have yummy dessert this weekend, just in case I fail and have to cut down on the sweets.
I hope you are all having a good day even though it is cold and rainy here, Wee and I are nice and warm.

3 comments:

annalee said...

hooray for another healthy wee report!
as a glucose test junkie who had to take it multiple times, i have tried the cola flavor and the lemon-lime flavor and the cola was absoultely disguisting. i'm glad you looked on the bright side of the orange experience!

Unknown said...

Wee will have wonderful lake memories too. I will make sure to have pop ice in the freezer this summer for all visiting little ones!
Mamma

MELANIE said...

I'm sorry about your GTT results--I must say it happens to the best of us... ;)