Sunday we had a SNOWY day.
Avery thought it was SO great.
Avery thought it was SO great.
I thought it was SO cold.
We made SNOW balls like the big kids.
We made SNOW angels, I didn't even prompt him.
We had SO much fun.
Thank GOODNESS it was almost all gone Monday morning and preschool resumed as scheduled.
Avery had a BLAST with his friends and even got to play after school for a minute with the tiniest bit of SNOW that was left on the school ground with his bestie Reese.
I am glad to say that I missed him while he was gone, and had some super fun alone time with Hank.
Avery WARMED my heart when we got home, while I was unbuckling his car seat he said "I love you mamma, I am glad you are here!"
I think a healthy balance has been restored.


No comments:
Post a Comment