Monday, January 10, 2011

Handsome Hank

Handsome Hank has gone and done it...
He is now 10 months old!
I can't believe my baby boy is growing up before my very eyes.  I can barely stand it!
 I am amazed at how easy it is to get great pictures with the help of Michael and Avery.
I love this one because those sweet little eyes are looking up at Daddy.  After a good stretch of ma ma only, Hank decided to quit torturing Michael and throw out a da da here and there, too.
And this big giant laugh is for big brother Avery. 

Hanky Panky continues to be a wonderful littler prince!  This month he got a lovely snaggly top tooth.  He is hard at work on it's neighbor, too.  Hank currently has his first ear infection.  He is a trooper, I have taken him to the doctor twice in the last week and they first found he had the ear infection (I was worried about wheezing )and then today when we went for the recheck we found out the infection was worse in one ear.  Hanky has never pulled at his ear or fussed about it once, what a guy. 
I feel like the littler prince has changed a lot this month.  His hair seems to be getting lighter and his crawl is super fast.  I can't turn my back on him for one minute or he has motored to somewhere or something he is not supposed to have.  Hank is getting more and more chatty and wanting to be more independent as he eats.  He is also loving pulling up and no longer wants to just sit in your lap when he could be standing on your lap!  It does crack me up that once he has pulled up on something he can't figure out how to get back down, so he plays happily for a few minutes and then starts to whimper because he is stuck. 

We love our Hanky Panky!  I can't believe he will be 1 year old in 2 months, I am gonna need a tranquilizer!

No comments: