Michael and I celebrated our 8th anniversary over the Christmas break. We always cheat our anniversary because it is just a few days after Christmas and things are hectic. This year we did get to go on a dinner and movie date and it was great. Sometimes I forget how fun it is to go on a date, I am going to try to remember to make that happen more this year.
I also decided I couldn't resist taking this picture in the church we got married just 2 days before we celebrated our 8th anniversary. My how things have changed in 8 years. I wouldn't change a minute. I feel so blessed by the last 8 years of marriage with Michael. He is an amazing husband and father, and my very best friend. It was so much fun to worship with him and our families in the church where we met when we were just 15. We love our church family in Tyler and it will always be a piece of home to us. I am always a little hesitant to say how God does or doesn't work in our lives, even though I fully believe He is always at work in them. However, I love giving Him credit for leading my family move to Tyler and allowing me to meet Michael!!! I can't wait to see what this year holds for us and our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh how i love this picture! i can remember so many sweet details of your day eight years ago. thankful for each day since then too!
Happy Anniversary!!
and you were so pleased with the move at the time.......
Hey Abbe Congratulations! You guys are so cute! I was just checking my email and I a couple of days ago I got this email from Daily Candy and it was all about Linde!!! Congrats all around!
Post a Comment