Avery thinks Anderson is the coolest. We were so excited that his sister, Maggie, had to go to the doctor so he got to come over and play. Anderson and Avery were troopers and rode for 5 miles Anderson mamma's super cool jogging stroller. Then we finally got to do something fun and swim!!!
The boys played and played and had the best time.
Also, we had a brief break from the million degree heat. We actually ate dinner on our porch a few nights. It was really fun family time to sit and eat together. Michael hates our kitchen table, and really I love how it looks, but it is so not functional, so I really don't like it either. So we were not on our TV trays pretending to be having a family dinner.
See Avery thinks it is so cool to hang out with his daddy even if he has a mouth full of food.
Yes, I now know that you can't leave your citronella candles on the wrought iron table because the million degree heat will melt them.

No comments:
Post a Comment