Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fireworks are the Greatest

We had so much fun at Kaboom town this year. Here are some of the fun pictures.

In the past we have usually gone to Kaboom with family, and some years friends and family. This year my parents are out of town and Michael's family had other plans, too. Luckily, friends were still here for us. Caleb was so much fun!

Caleb's brother Bradley is pretty cool, too. And he thinks Avery is the greatest!

A huge thanks to Aunt Susan Jo, she always fills my stocking with holiday goodies and the glow necklaces she gave us were so much fun!!!

Avery was such a trooper. He sat in his wagon FOREVER having the best time. He waved his flag..

He ate from his beloved snack cup, thanks Annalee!

He watched all the super cool flyovers!

When it came to fireworks Avery sat with his friend Brooke. He LOVES Brooke, always has. I loved going to lunch with her when Avery was little and I was afraid he would have a melt down, because I knew I could hand him to Brooke and he would be a happy boy.

And this is our family 4th portrait. We had a wonderful 3rd of July.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

what fun!!!
Mamma