Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seriously??

So, if yesterday wasn't enough again today I have poop to deal with. Avery and I did our 3 mile training walk today after he woke up. The walk went well, Avery ate his breakfast and then smeared the left overs all over his legs. I was obviously disgusting after 6 miles in 87% humidity, literally I looked it up, so we both needed a bath. I put him in my tub where I could see him and jumped in the shower. He did really well but for about the last 2 minutes he would NOT sit down. I kept asking and asking and he wouldn't. Well, I jumped out of the shower put on my robe and found the reason. He was pooping.... in MY bathtub...GROSS!
I thought I was being smart, yanked him and all his toys out and let the water drain. Well, the poop went in the drain... Not down the drain just in it. Let's just say I didn't plan on spending a significant portion of my day figuring out how to get the poop out of and then cleaning the drain.. Good grief, I am ready for work tomorrow!


And, I can't BELIEVE Jillian chose Ed, he is creepy.

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Funny kid. Next time, you'll learn not to drain the water I guess. LOL.

Maybe Ed was just camera shy. I liked him as a better pic for Jillian. I did get tired of all the people returning to the show though. We'll see how it goes tonight on 'After the Final Rose'!

Heather said...

Miss K has not done that...yet! I think it is just a matter of time!!

Lynn Leaming said...

That is a new one for me...poop in the drain. I actually was rooting for Edd, I liked him best and thought he was the most honest with his feelings. I liked Kipton too though, just didn't think he was self assured enough for her.