Saturday, July 11, 2009

S-P-O-I-L-E-D

This summer the little prince is loving life. He is spoiled loved to death.
A few weeks ago my Aunt Susan Jo, Uncle Mark and cousin JD came to Texas. Avery got to spend 3 whole days with them at the lake. I am pretty sure he got to do whatever he wanted. Even though Avery says very few words, he quickly learned cuz, because he thinks JD is the greatest.

Aunt Susan Jo let Avery lead her on a merry chase all over the lake house, and more importantly outside at the lake house. They did all kinds of fun things like play in puddles and mud and climb up and down the stairs millions of times.


Remember when I said Avery thought J was the coolest? One day I couldn't get Avery to eat anything for lunch. JD sat down started making all the coolest airplane, helicopter and who knows what else noises and Avery was scarfing down lunch and begging for more!
For the record, Mom, Dad and Linde spoiled loved on Avery, too. They just didn't get their usual fair share of time because the Banks were hogging him. :)

This weekend Michael and I are hanging at the lake kidless with some of our best friends from church who have been with us since the good old days when there were NO young marrieds.... (we will miss 2 because they have a precious baby girl to play with, we will let them off the hook this year, but miss them a ton!)

So, Avery will be chilling in town with Michael's family. Which means he will be entertained 24 hours a day, literally, even in his sleep they want to, by the following cast of characters....

POP, clearly he thinks Avery is the greatest, he drove all the way here on the 4th just to go to the parade for an hour with his #1 son and #1 grandson

HONEY, sorry blogger keeps flipping her on her side. She thinks she is the favorite because she helps with Avery when I work at least twice a month, I am not going to argue with her :)

Uncle Blake and Almost Aunt Courtney, the men in Michael's family love babies. This was a huge thing I loved about Michael when we were dating. Blake falls in that same category Avery has had him wrapped around his little finger from day one, and Courtney wasn't far behind him.

Grandma and Grandad, well of course Avery loves his namesake and Grandma does too.
Yikes... Monday may be rough when it is back to the good old days of just plain old Mamma and Daddy.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hope your having a great weekend at the lake house! I think I need to make a trip out there...do you like how I just invited myself:) And that boy of yours sure is getting SO cute...and BIG!!! I think it's time for us to have lunch or dinner, it's been too long!

Cindy said...

What a cute little prince. I am glad he had so much fun.
LouLou