I finally found post card stamps!!!! I have just added the post office to my errands anytime I am out and been disappointed many times since I started looking for postcard stamps, but I can be
In another success I went to Target got the 2 things on my list and my one impulse purchase was a $1.07 pack of gum. I left the store for UNDER $30, can you believe it??? Me neither, so the little prince and I celebrated our success with Bueno!

As you can see he is a big fan. He thinks their black beans are the greatest. My friend Amie and I have decided that they must crunch up the tiniest bit of crack into Bueno, it is so good and I can't get out of my mind until I have tasted the greatness. I have to say Bueno is standing between me and 5 vanity pounds I thought I would have already lost training for the 3 day, oh well it tastes too good to pass up. At least if I walk 5 miles and then eat it I won't gain any weight, right?

4 comments:
You have me craving Bueno now! I love that place too! Such great memories from college there, always makes me want to go to Abilene, or NOT! Glad Avery is loving Bueno.
SO glad you found postcard stamps, I was on the hunt for some the other day too, and my post office didn't have any either! I thought of you and was going to call you and buy them for you if they had some, it was going to be worth the price of sending them to you if they did!
there should be a law against mentioning bueno in such a public way. now i'm craving it big time without one anywhere near. thanks a lot used-to-be friend! just kidding, really i'm glad avery loves it as much as we do and that you found postcard stamps too!
I miss Bueno!!!!! We do not have Bueno in Nashvegas unfortunately. We don't have Whataburger up here either. Oh the agony.
Bueno is the Best! I think I'll have that for lunch today... ;)
Post a Comment