Thursday, January 15, 2009

secrets

i once held a secret that made you all so jealous and thought i would give you all a SHOUT OUT to before the days when baby WEE womble was born! this is a shout to all my girls who thought

AVERY BLAKE
(who for some reason blinks at the 19 flashes on my camera, poor boy!)


was AVERY KATE



now just look at the shock on that face! i told ave about the secret today and he could not believe that some of you thought he was a girl! the sweet prince is all BOY!!

now since i am already pushing the limits we might as well continue:) do you think their are all boys or all bows in the future. i've always said boys simply because ab is fashionable. if you can pull of great fashion and hair without a teenage girl to tell you that you need to step up your game, then in my book you are equipped. so what will it be boys or bows??

-aunt linde and avery

5 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

are those pigtails? hilarious!

Tiffany said...

Is there another secret that needs to be let out???

MELANIE said...

funniest picture of the pigtails! I really love the HANDSOME shirt with them too! hee hee. I don't know--I see Abbe with a girl baby one day.

Abbe said...

nope no secrets, just a sister who thinks baby boy needs a haircut

Melanie said...

I think he is the cutest thing. Ask Annalee I always say "that Avery is so cute!" I love that handsome shirt, Witt has it too.