We definitely need a wall of mirrors for the kid, he is his own best friend. We needed very little entertainment at the doctor's office Tuesday even though we had to wake up early to go. The little prince is still on the little size when it comes to weight, only the 5%, I think his gut lapped over his diaper begs to differ. At 16lb. 15 ounces he is quite the little bruiser. He was in 45% for his height, so he does have that to brag about!
I was very proud when asked at the doctor's office to say YES! When asked if Avery can pull up. This last weekend he decided pulling up and really crawling far were worth the effort. I love watching him pull up to things because he grunts and groans like he is lifting 500lb. I am thinking we may finally have to bite the bullet and invest in a video camera. I also love how he starts with his feet so far out and slowly works them closer to whatever he is playing on.
And because Avery is now the super Army crawler I am getting a lot more of this little sass-a-frass smile, and a lot of man cleave since his belly pulls his shirt down. When he heads towards the things he shouldn't I call his name, he turns his head very slowly... flashes this smile.. and takes off as fast as his little self can go... can you believe it?? It is so amazing how fast he is learning and changing. There I go again getting all sappy. TGIF!

3 comments:
way to go avery! there is so much to be proud of:)
i love that last pic. so cute!
Time to baby proof!
Love,
LouLou
Post a Comment