#6 The what? face that comes with the avocado face
#7 The flapping and squealing. It just makes plain ol happy when he gets so excited! It is truly a gift to see such pure joy.
#8 The cuddles. While I don't get them often because of the wiggles mentioned before, every now and then I get the best snuggles... so great!

#10-That he NEVER stays mad long. As soon as he discovers the laundry basket and a thumb to chew on and all is right with the world.
And for the record after a few days and several falls...he learned how to sit down.
#9 Well, for the record he isn't perfect. Even the little laid back prince can throw down. I am not saying I want to see this regularly, but every now and then it is funny. When someone gets so mad because they can't figure out how to sit down you just have to laugh at this pitiful face.
#10-That he NEVER stays mad long. As soon as he discovers the laundry basket and a thumb to chew on and all is right with the world.
And for the record after a few days and several falls...he learned how to sit down.
This has been such a great month for you Mr. Avery Blake. I can't believe how much you are growing and changing. I love watching you army crawl at break neck speed from one place to the next gliding extra fast on your belly when you hit the hard woods. It is hilarious how you grunt and groan like you weigh thousands of pounds as you pull up to things. I think it is precious how you say MaMa and DaDa, and talk in your sleep almost every night about 11. I love how you talk up a storm especially to your toys and yourself in the mirror, I wish we knew what you were saying. I am so proud of you when you creep along the couch and the chair and the fireplace. Our families love it when you wave and flash your 2 pearly white teeth. But, Cleo may love your waving more than anyone since she is your favorite thing to wave at. Life is good!

7 comments:
Cute pictures! Miss K had a hard time learning to sit down too... we laughed and laughed at her!
you missed one of my very favorites. my favorite is that little chubby pointer (or middle finger, you will have to work on that!!) almost always outstretched. it is touching the giraffe in the first picture and the basket in the last picture:)
that avery is a perfect 10!
Michael did a good job getting his 10 month pictures taken! Cute 10 month old little prince indeed!!
Very cute. I just did a 10 month post for Lucy too! Yours was much more informative, though.
Hey, current post aside, I am doing Waterbabies with Ryan!!! What day do you go? Email me! kiser.julie@gmail.com
man that kid is cute! i love that he is crying because he can't figure out how to sit down. so cute.
Post a Comment