Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well last night when Linde and Jeff left our house after dinner we knew it was getting bad. I tried to take some pictures of the ice on the trees, it was beautiful. But, my Casio didn't quite cut it.I think Cleo is very thankful for a nice day inside, since her water bowl is completely frozen solid. Are you kidding me? This is Texas? I am not cut out for 23 degrees at 11am. Thank goodness Heidi the Highlander can stay firmly parked in the driveway today. While I love my job as a nurse, it is VERY scary when I work on days like these. I am expected to be there no matter what. I said many prayers for the ladies that drove in this morning, hopefully everyone made it there safely and night shift got home okay, too.

We are enjoying a cozy warm day inside. I hope you are all doing the same. Even water babies and church are canceled!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am soooo glad I am inside!
Mom