
I thought I would give a shout out to my Daddy and Michael. They have both faithfully fulfilled their roles as the men in my life lately. Michael spent hours painstakingly painting and priming the nursery so that it is now all ready for Linde's creative juices to flow. This is huge because he hates painting. And, my dear old Daddy totally saved me when the battery in our truck died the day of Linde's engagement party. I was driving it because I had already disabled my car with a slow leak. We went out to go get lunch and the truck wouldn't start. Daddy jumped the battery and helped me get to Auto Zone so they could help him put in a new battery. I would have been toast without his help.
Thanks guys, I sure do love you!!!
2 comments:
Aren't they just the cutest!
Love,
Mamma
2 good guys!
Post a Comment