They have this thing at my work called "The Bathroom Brief" and I think it is so awful. It really pisses me off, punn intended :). Seriously, I come and work for 12 long hours at a time. If I want to go to the bathroom I have to get permission from my fellow nurse in the room to leave my babies in her care or if I am in a room by myself, find someone to watch my babies while I spend 2 minutes in the bathroom. I should not have to do work while I go to the bathroom, do not leave me a sign about the things you would like for me to improve on while I potty. Let me do my business in peace. I know my work is not the only place that has these clever little signs to make sure you are working every possible second and I just want to go on record as saying it is too much in my personal space. If you are person that posts these, stop it.
Thank you for listening to me vent. I promise my next post will be more upbeat. Don't forget Yard Sale at my house tomorrow, everything must go! :)

3 comments:
Can I get an AMEN..you know, I usually pull them down and put them in the trash...but someone keeps putting them back up...
I am with you..that is my 2 min to myself..leave me alone. Put them next to the computer if you really want me to read it..that's where I spend my time!!!
Hmmmm....I happen to be one of those people who will post things in the bathroom. It usually is how well our team is doing. I guess I need to rethink posting ANYTHING in the bathroom. Lesson learned!
Mamma
You're funny! I know what you mean though--how rude of them to do that to us! I bet you're in the bathroom frequently now too and for the next 10 weeks! You need to post a 30 week belly shot...I still think you need to paint an Easter egg! I'm so sad I didn't get to paint my belly this time! Next time...
Post a Comment