The only thing that was hard for me about not knowing whether Wee is a he or a she was the nursery. My sister Linde just happens to be the best children's nursery and furniture painting artist in town, among many other talents. I was a little sad to think she would be limited by having to go gender neutral, even though I knew she could do a great job in those circumstances. But then I remembered the power of the Sister Secret. Linde has been my secret keeper since before she could talk. She knows all my dirty and boring little secrets. We both know that there is no secret like a sister secret. So, she graciously agreed to keep the biggest Sister Secret to date-Linde and Linde alone will know if Wee is a he or a she. We carefully discussed all the gender specific details before she knew so Michael and I could have lots of good input and get to have fun picking nursery stuff. But, as of yesterday all discussions are done because.... SHE KNOWS!!!! It is so cool. I think Linde and Wee will always have an extra special bond because of this. She is such a good sister to be willing to work hard to give him or her a fabulous room and keep such a special secret! Thanks Pooh Linde, we love you!!!!


Here's a 30 week picture. It's getting bigger. We had a sono on Monday and everything continues to look great.

This weekend I got to watch one of my Mom's greatest talents first hand. The woman is a garage sale queen. In just 2 days we managed to whittle 2 very full car loads down to these very few things. She can sale like a champ. I mostly just watched the show and passed out change, it was great. We were also so fortunate to have amazing weather Saturday. Cindy's garage sale tip of the century-don't waste your time pricing things. People want to haggle anyway and it made set up a million times easier. She's a genius what can I say. I only hope Wee inherits either the garage sale talent or some of Linde's artistic abilities or even better-both! To see more of Linde's fabulous work check out her website, there is a link on the top left corner of this page.
9 comments:
AGHRRR!! I cannot believe someone knows!!!!!!! You better make these next 10 weeks fly by..cause I am dying to see what a creative genius your sister is this time!!
ah, when i saw the picture of linde i just kept staring at her face saying over and over, "i can't believe she really already knows!!!" i think there will be an extra special bond between linde and wee for sure.
and may i say your prego belly gets cuter everyday, lookin' good!
Ohhh! That sweet little Linde! Wee and Linde will always have a special screet the rest of us will not be a part of and that is the way it is supposed to be with the Aunt---ice cream for supper and things like that!
What a cute tummy!
Love,
Mamma
Your hair looks so cute in your belly picture! I'm sad that I won't be at work to see you often as you get your biggest!! You still look great! I can't wait to know who Wee is! I think it's fun to not know and I actually don't think we'll find out our tie-breaker either!
I love that!
Do you have some exciting news? I think I read something somewhere about something....call me !!!!!!!
You look too cute!!! I love, love, love your hair!!!
Linde is so talented! That nursery will be super cute! I can't believe that she knows! You look precious! I love your cute belly and cute hair!
I am just wondering what it would take to make Linde crack!!!! Hmmmmmm.....
Post a Comment