
Nope, I am not having twins, thank goodness! We are getting a JEFF!!!! Friday night Linde and Jeff got engaged. It was so exciting. Jeff did a great job, and was very sweet to let our family in on the big secret and even help out a little. In true Browning style Linde changed up his plans a little, but I'll let them tell you the story-it's great.

Linde's ring is very fabulous and she just couldn't stop feeling it Friday night at the great post engagement party. My favorite part of the ring is that it belonged to Jeff's grandmother.

Here's the happy couple, practicing their posing. Jeff was little disturbed the card I got them sported a headless bride and groom.
Finally, I have to give Mom and her BFF Alison a shout out. Mom and Alison worked so hard to cook all the food and throw the perfect engagement party. It was awesome from start to finish. This is Alison, Erin, Mom and Linde. Erin was Linde's best friend from first grade until we moved to Tyler. Erin helped out a ton with the party, too. If you ever need silverware folded perfectly give this girl a call!
We are so excited for Linde and Jeff and can't wait for the big day! Please be praying for their marriage and our families during this special time.
5 comments:
Um, I want to know the story!!! Is Linde going to do a "guest" post on here to give the story??? I want details please!!!! Come on Linde, give us the scoop!!!
Better yet, start a blog Linde!!!!!
Ohhh Linde will not start a blog. She is too busy painting. It was very fun and I hope she does tell the story. We had a great time and Linde was truly speechless. Abbe forgot to say she took the day off and helped all day with preperations. I am so lucky to have 2 perfect sons-in-law. I shouldn't be surprised, I have perfect daughters!
XOXO
Mamma
woohoo! can linde just write a guest entry on your blog? we all want the story:)
GUEST POST!!! CONGRATS TO LINDE!
Post a Comment