Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Lou Lou

Big Mamma Lou is having a Birthday today! As you can see, she is not big she's tiny. So I vetoed BML for her Grandma name. I think we have settled on Lou Lou.
Here are some little known facts about my Mamma:
1) The woman can sew. She never does it, her Mom was even more amazing. But, when push comes to shove she can sew really well.
2) She's pretty shy, most people don't realize and think she is haughty or harsh, but she's not she's just nervous.
3) She has the gift of gifts. Mom always comes up with the best gifts. Sometimes they are so good it takes awhile to fully appreciate it, but she gives great gifts for all occasions and does it without breaking the bank.
4) I think it is truly amazing that she is such a great Mom and Wife, she had to figure out both of these roles without her Mom, unfortunately she died when Mom was in college
5) She is little Cindy Lou Who
6) Okay it's not little known, but she always has fabulous hair and has willingly participated in every hair trend she could. Family pictures are so fun to look at!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMMA. WEE LOVES YOU!!!!

5 comments:

annalee said...

happy birthday BML... lou lou is a fabulous grandmother name!

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you thank you. I am not certain this is my best look but it is a look...I am very sad year 50 is coming to an end. I did so enjoy getting my way by saying "this is what I want for my 50th" Oh well, I will just have to come up with something else for 51. I guess I could share the year with Wee and Linde!
XOXO
Mamma and soon to be LouLou

MELANIE said...

I love that your mom is going to be Lou Lou! My mom is sometimes "mama lou" to us because my dad calls her Linda Lou!! Your mom is so cool in that picture!! She's going to be a super cool Lou Lou too!!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday BML! I love the name Lou Lou!

Maddie said...

Happy BDay BML!!!