I have had so much fun this month participating in the February Photo a Day Challenge.
You should join in for March, here is the list.
It seems silly, but I like that it is a fun easy thing to do each day, that some days feels like the only thing I can cross of my to do list. It also makes Instagram a very fun quick check on my phone, which I love since I am not really a facebook kind of girl. It has also been fun to capture fun pictures of our lives, I might not otherwise take. Here are the first 10 from February.
day 1-your view.
I was at work and got floated to the newborn nursery. I figured this was a legal shot because it was far enough away you couldn't see any private info, but you could see a few of the little ones lined up waiting for their families to be ready for them!
day 2- words
The words of one of our favorite books Hank and I read before bed that night. pretty much love the toddler toes, too!
day 3-hands
I melted when I looked down while we were waiting for our paint at the paint store and saw the buddies holding hands, I didn't even pose them but was happy to take advantage!
day 4-a stranger
This was Carley the day she came to meet us and the boys. She was definitely not a stranger for long and is turning out to be the perfect babysitter for our family while I work one of my days each week!
day 5-10:00am
we were at church!
day 6-dinner
Avery comes by his love of turkey and cheese honestly. my favorite after work dinner is just a good old turkey and cheese sandwich with some baked cheetos of course!
day 7-button
The buttons that get me through my day and home at the end of the day.
Another work day. The top row of buttons are to our monitors at
work, definitely a huge part of getting through a work day, and the
bottom is the button start my car.
day 8-sun
It was a rainy day here, so we played with sun glasses. I love Avery's CHEESEtastic smile!
day 9-front door
I couldn't decide what I liked best, my Valentine's Day decorations (minus the welcome mat facing the wrong way,) the sassy door holder, or his Valentine's Day shirt peeking out with the Valentine decorations in back.
day 10-self portrait
When you are pregnant you feel like you are just a giant belly (and booty in my case, but I wasn't about to share that.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
This is so much fun!! I'm going to have to do this! And since it's 8pm on March 1st, I'd better get started.
Post a Comment