This is little fella big kid had a HUGE accomplishment yesterday! After only 3 long months of school he decided to stay on his nap mat AND be QUIET for his whole nap time!!!! I don't have to wonder anymore, his teachers said he was "an angel."
WOW!!!!
We celebrated with a Sonic slush and he snacked on his candy cane from school (it was part of their lesson) on the way to Sonic. So he was a happy boy and a self professed "sticky mess."
I have to say I had honestly given up on the whole nap thing, we do talk about it, but just in passing. I can't wait to see if it is a fluke or if he does it again on Thursday. I am thinking he was just really tired, we had a crazy weekend...
Speaking of I will post soon I promise. We had two really fun Thanksgiving celebrations, a bout of food poisoning (Michael only thank goodness,) Holly Jolly, and Christmas book club to keep us crazy busy last week.


2 comments:
Way to go, Avery!
Woohoo! I hope mom got a celebratory drink too! :)
Post a Comment