Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crap-tacular!

Linde says I loose all sense of taste and reason when it comes to Christmas decorations.  It may or may not be true....

I think Avery may join me, see how he hung all his ornaments on one branch?
When Avery first started school he would tell us all about his "crap" he made at school.  Luckily he was waving his craft in front of my face while telling me this, so I wasn't too worried...I must say I am a little sad that now he says it right and tells me about his crafts each day after school. 
The other night I continued with my fabulous taste, or lack thereof, and we made a Christmas crap craft.  I am not crafty, sorry.  I love decorations of all kinds, but it is best if they are not made by me.  But, Avery loves to do projects so he helped me draw and decorate some ornaments for his and Hank's tree. 

Aren't you jealous.  Who says I am not crafty???

1 comment:

linde said...

Man, he is looking big in that nursery of his. How did that happen so fast??