Top 10 Thanksgiving moments....(in no particular order)
The brown-eyed second borns chilling together-1
Avery's Thanksgiving prayer complete with the peek at everyone as he says their name to make sure he didn't miss anyone -2
Everyone being a good sport and playing my alphabet thankful game as we ate dinner-3
The AMAZING amount of help mom and Linde were in providing 3 delicious meals-4
The delicious food we had...cinammon bun panckakes, baked oatmeal, sausage balls, baked potato dip, cheese and crackers, steak, pork tenderloin, fresh green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, olive cheese bread, pumpkin bread pudding and MORE (we are blessed)-5
getting to spend the day with our friend Sarah, I am selfishly glad her family is too far away and she had to come hang out with us instead-6
Watching Avery and Hank play with Papa and have SO much fun.-7
Watching LouLou play with Avery and Hank. Dominars (aka dominoes) are very fun.-8
Playing games with our family, spending time NOT on our i phones!!!-9
Having a whole day with my whole side of the family, and getting a bad family picture at the end of the day, but at least I remembered.-10
We also had a really fun Thanksgiving time with Michael's family Saturday, but of course I remembered to pack my camera, and then left it in the bag.... We love BOTH our families I promise!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment