Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hanging Out

Well, I was taken down a notch or two at VBS last night. 
I am a little partial to the little prince.  I mean how can you not think this is the cutest member of the tribe of Benjamin (aka the 2's and 3's)????
So, imagine my very slight disappointment when he chose to stomp during the clap part and then proceed to sit and lay down on the stage during his class' song they sang to the church. 
When I asked him why he didn't sing and sat down he said, "I hang out Mamma."  I was sure I heard wrong and he said "I hanging out Mamma" in his best tween voice....nice!
We sure have been having fun hanging out though.  VBS was awesome! 
and SO is our new pool!



Avery is doing his best to keep the belly flop alive and well.  You would think that when the flop is onto the ground it wouldn't be fun.

But he assures me it fun mamma!
this is the best $10 i've spent in a LONG time.
i am also SO thankful for the air pump honey bought last summer.   it blew it up our fab pool in no time flat, i feel quite certain even as filled with hot air as i am that it would remain in the box forever without it!

2 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Hey! I found your blog through Kelly's and I love it!!!

linde said...

I'm counting down to July 6th when I get to hang out with these luv bugs all day!!!! Aunt linde benefits from momma havin to work:)