I saw on my friend Annalee's best friend's Kristin's blog about embrace the camera Thursdays. I thought it was a great idea. To remember to post pictures of yourself with your kids even if you are crusty. You can read more here.
Thanks for the idea Kristin! I love that I can claim her as a best friend even if it is through another friend.
I am definitely super crusty in these pictures, both were after swimming!
I love my precious boys!

2 comments:
yea! so cute. and yes, i claim you as my very own friend all the time!
i'm glad y'all pretend that i'm the connector even though you and kristin are totally each other's friends too!
i've got to jump on this embrace the camera thing. LOVE it!
and check out this blog for a going to sea world with two year olds preview- http://vickersfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
evidently we need to wear swimsuits!
Post a Comment