I want to take a moment to say I love BB&B!
I have always been a fan of their 20% off coupons, I think it is so great that they will take them even if they are expired. I also LOVE that they never fail to allow me to be a more generous gift giver.
My sister says they were great to register with, and that sometimes you could even get cold hard cash for your returns.
The new store Buy Buy Baby seems to be like Babies R Us only much better, the layout makes much more sense and their inventory is amazing. I could actually test drive several double strollers in the store!
But last Wednesday they made a customer for life out of me.
As I have said before we tend to lounge and play in the mornings and really get going about lunch time. As we were playing I noticed it was a little cloudy and my phone said there was a chance of rain after lunch. So, I decided I should take off my pj's before noon and get going, crazy I know. I knew I needed to go get a shower gift. We loaded up, made it to the store, and used our handy dandy 20% off coupon to get a great gift. Then as we were waiting for the free gift wrap (another great perk) it started POURING. I mean POURING! As Michael would say a turd floater, isn't that charming??? As I am standing there wondering how I am going to get my oversized gift, 2 year old and 3 month old to the car they came to the rescue!!! The woman who was wrapping my gift took the gift sac back apart, put the tissue paper, gift bag and gift in seperate sealed bags to keep it all dry. Then another worker agreed to watch Avery just inside the door where I could see him the whole time. Then a third worker said ma'am you can't get your baby wet, Hank was in the moby, and held an umbrella over us all the way to the car and while I took Hank out of the Moby and put him in the carseat. He even tried to follow me around to my side before I told him to save himself and go back. Then when I drove up to the front door there sat Avery happily chatting the poor woman's ear off about thunder, rain and umbrellOs. The poor guy ran out with us again, helped me buckle Avery in and unload the gift in my very cluttered back area. What AMAZING customer service!!! You should download a 20% off coupon and go buy yourself something nice!
1 comment:
What a nice customer service story!! I like Buy Buy Baby too. It is a nice break from Babies R Us!
Post a Comment