This littler GQ prince turned 3 months young last week. I am in denial. There is no way we have already known and loved him 3 whole months, we were just wondering if he was a Hank or a Sadie....
Hank's 3rd month has been so fun!
He continues to charm the great grandmothers in his life with style. Memorial Day weekend he gave JD and Steven some fierce competition as the apple of Meme's eye...
This weekend he also charmed the socks off of Gramm-E at the family reunion, but of course my camera never made it out of the bag.
We are loving the variety of smiles we get from the Hankster these days, too!
He cracks me up with the eyebrows, they always go up first and then he decides if you get a full smile.
I mean I can't get enough....
Hank also got to do lots of fun things like meet his future BFF Graham, go swimming with friends from church, spend a whole afternoon with Honey and Pop, Grandma and Grandad and Jennifer and Brandon withOUT his big brother to share the attention and had all kinds of summer fun.
I also love that Hank is super chatty, he will oooh and ahh with the best of them. It is sometimes to the point where I get annoyed because he would rather chit chat than eat...good grief!
Hank thinks Avery is the most fun and will always give him a smile. It is also so fun to see Avery loving him more and more as a pal, rather than just some random baby. I am a little nervous Hank will have brain damage from the head butting and man he is in trouble when Avery starts landing the ball where he intends to throw it, but I guess that's life with a big brother.
I am so thankful for my happy healthy littler prince even if he is getting up more often at 6 and less often at 8, but who can complain when he goes right back to sleep until 10!
The only sad thing about having a 3 month old is that is signals the end of maternity leave. In just a few short weeks it is back to the real world. If only I had an annonymous donor to give me a paycheck to live the lap of luxury lifestyle I lead.....any takers????

2 comments:
so glad we got to meet that handsome 3 month boy!
Back to the real world for all of us
LouLou
Post a Comment