Friday, June 4, 2010

#3


All Good Cafe in Deep Ellum
I forgot to get pictures for our third outing, but we had a very fun night with Aunt Susan Jo, Linde and Jeff. 
I thought the atmosphere was great there were ALL kinds of people, very fun!

TWO FOR TUESDAYS!!!  This was well worth the trip, every Tuesday night you get two entrees for the price of the more expensive one.  What a deal!!!

Here are the ratings-

Michael 4 1/4 (he was at 3 1/2 until he had the apple pie)
He tried to be healthy with a veggie plate, would have been happier with a chicken fried steak!

Linde 4 1/2
Loves the farm fresh food at fast food prices (on Tuesdays).  Best bacon in town!

Jeff easy 4 1/2
Likes that it is a constant!

Aunt Susan Jo 4 1/2 stars
LOVES that they have Blue Bell, apparently you can't get that in North Carolina, HOW SAD!
"wonderful grilled chicken club, obviously fresh ingredients, great sour dough bread."

Abbe 4 stars
I thought the service was good and my cobb was good, I wish I had tried the BLT or club. 

Avery
Ate all his black beans and all the bacon he could get his hands on!

Go try it, you won't be disappointed!

No comments: