I was so thankful that Linde's husband Jeff's sister, Leeanne, was kind enough to include my family in her Christmas day brunch. I thought I was grateful because it meant my boys would have something to do while I worked. Luckily, I got to be grateful that it meant I got to see my sis on Christmas day even when it was time for her to be with Jeff's family. Either way I am grateful for her hospitality and generosity.The day after Christmas we headed to Michael's family's for their Christmas. We had so much fun with a big lunch at Grandma and Grandad's with all the family. That night we got to hang out with Granny, too. It was a great day, but we thought we left our camera batteries at home so I of course have no pictures.
Saturday morning we found the camera batteries so we documented some quality time lounging with the family. Avery Blake and Uncle Blake share a very special bond. They had so much fun together until there was an unfortunate diaper episode... Luckily, Uncle Blake is very forgiving. :)
Pop and Avery had so much fun, I can't believe I actually documented Pop not holding Avery. He loves to hold him and play with him and pretty much do anything Avery wants.
Avery had lots of fun with Almost Aunt Courtney, Blake's fiance, on Friday but you know, no pictures. So I added this one from the fair. We are so excited for the big wedding next September. Blake and Courtney started booking things this weekend!!
And of course Grandma and Grandad came down for some more Avery time Saturday morning. Grandad is the original Avery and they are always having fun together. Little Avery was having so much fun talking to Grandma and Grandad Avery that he was not real impressed when Grandma turned him around for a photo op.
And as always Avery got in some good time with his Honey. Honey was very generous and shared Avery with everyone else since she gets to play with him while I am at work. I know she and Avery are looking forward to some quality time after the first of the year when things get back to normal and Daddy isn't the daycare and Honey IS!
I am so thankful for so many things this year, especially our families who work so hard to love us and love Avery. God blessed us with wonderful families that I know anyone would be glad to have. Who else gets to have 3 fabulous Christmas celebrations???

2 comments:
cute pics! Glad y'all had a good Christmas
FYI: Kenna has bit it a few times too. I thought she was going to have her first black eye the other day!
You are very lucky and Avery is too!
Mamma
Post a Comment