Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Made It!

I am very thankful that I did not get called in to work today, because Avery and I got to do something very fun instead.
We went to see SANTA! Last year when I was pregnant I started to scoping out the local Santa's and thankfully determined that the best was in fact at my beloved North Park. We tried to go last Friday with Katie and David, but we then learned that you have to go early and get a ticket or wait FOREVER, I told you he's good. So, the Wal-Mart Lover, AKA Aunt Linde, popped over to North Park this morning and got us a ticket. Then Avery, LouLou and I loaded up and went to see Santa. I think our time slot would have been perfect if the little prince had taken his usual 11 o'clock cat nap, but of course he was far to busy for that. So we made it with no nap and had a great time.
He thought Santa was way cool and really checked him out, but I think he was a little too tired to smile. The Santa was so nice, I hope he hangs around awhile so he can chat it up with him next year like Santa did with the other big kids. This picture may end up on the Christmas card if my other ideas don't pan out, so act surprised if it turns up on your card!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nice sweater!
LouLou