A few Sundays ago Avery went to his first Cowboys game. He was so good and we had a blast. I thought you might need to see pictures. If you know Michael's family, you know this was a big huge deal. We were so glad there was a game that we could go to and that the weather was so nice, too. It was great because we got to go to a game the week of Thanksgiving even though we didn't go on Thanksgiving day. So we got family time and football in just a few days early. I also was so glad Ben and Emme were there. I am afraid I didn't get to watch enough of the game talking to Emme and enjoying Avery enjoying all his fans/family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i was too slow to comment on your last picture. aunt linde isn't a suckaa. she is a lovaaaaaa! isn't that right ave!
Post a Comment